The Early Elementary students will learn to identify and communicate in the Spanish language through songs, conversations, games, stories and activities. Topics will include:
* how to introduce myself and tell my age
* how to describe how I feel
* how to count from 0-100
* how to identify the weather
* how to identify colors and say which is my favorite
* how to identify shapes
* how to identify farm animals and describe their size and color
* how to describe what I see in Autumn.
The Upper Elementary students will create a foundation of communicating in the Spanish language through conversations, activities, games, and videos. Topics will include:
* how to introduce myself, tell how I feel, my age and where I am from
* how to identify where Spanish is spoken in the world
* how to recite the Spanish alphabet, recognize the specific sounds each letter makes and spell words in Spanish
* how to identify colors and count from 0-100
* how to talk about the date, including days of the week, months, seasons and calendar.
$200 for the session ($150 for each additional sibling)
This class meets on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:30 from September 5 to November 28.