We have super fun summer camp options for ages 3-8. Each week we offer a different fun and unique theme! The TLGT summer program is designed to embrace the creativity and differences of each child. Each week counselors will balance active and passive age appropriate activities that include music, art, science, cooking and movement activities. Each session is intentionally kept small so children have the opportunity to build friendships, experience the feeling of belonging and connect with their counselors.
What makes TLGT Summer Camps so great?
*Fun, friendly, energetic counselors
*Programs planned by a certified teacher with excellent knowledge of age appropriate activities.
*Staff is CPR and First Aid Certified.
*Clean, spacious, naturally lit, comfortable space
*Unique activities such as art, science and gardening
*A well planned mix of active and passive activities
*Safe neighborhood with ample parking
*Family discounts for multiple children
Summer Camp 2022 Update
We are so excited to be offering camps again this summer! We will again host our summer camps alongside Valley Kids Co. in the Shops at Farmington Valley (110 Albany Turnpike). Our in person summer camps will begin on June 20, 2022. We are in the process of revising our policies and procedures based on the new public health and safety requirements. At this time, we will be implementing the following changes to our in person summer camps.
Facemasks are optional for staff and campers
We will be limiting the total number of campers to 20.
Any shared items used throughout the day will be disinfected after each use. Any high touch surfaces and communal spaces will be disinfected between uses.
Campers will be required to regularly wash hands.
TLGT Three Day Camps meet on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00. The cost for camp is $120 unless otherwise noted.
2022 Camp Schedule
Three Day Camps Suggested ages 3-7
· Week 1: June 21-June 23 – Gardening Camp
· Week 2: June 28-June 30 – Dinosaur Camp
· Week 3: July 5-7 – Space Camp
· Week 4: July 12-14 – Construction/Lego Camp
· Week 5: July 19-21 – Under the Sea Camp
· Week 6: July 26-28 – Fairy Camp
· Week 7: August 2-4 – Science Camp
· Week 8: August 9-11 – Arts and Crafts Camp
· Week 9: August 16-18 – Carnival Camp
2022 Camp Schedule
One Day Camps
Suggested ages 3-8
TLGT One Day Camps meet on Mondays from 9:00-12:00. The cost for camp is $40.
· Week 1: June 20 – Superhero Camp
· Week 2: June 27 – Pancakes and Pajamas Camp
· Week 3: July 4 – NO Camp
· Week 4: July 11 – Rainbow Unicorn Camp
· Week 5: July 18 – Rockstar Camp
· Week 6: July 25 – Pets Camp
· Week 7: August 1 – Royal Tea Party Camp
· Week 8: August 8 – Pirate Adventures Camp
· Week 9: August 15 – Detective Camp
· Tuesday-Thursday, July 12-14, 1:00-4:00, Suggested ages 9-13 - Homemade Fast Food
· Monday, August 1, 1:30-3:30, Suggested ages 9-14 - Comfort Food Classics
· Tuesday-Thursday, August 9-11, 1:00-4:00, Suggested ages 4-8 – Fairytale Cooking
· Tuesday-Thursday, August 16-18, 1:30-3:30, Suggested ages 9-14 - Dinner is Served
More cooking camps will be added soon!
*WE ARE A NUT – FREE FACILITY. NUT PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED FROM OUR STUDIO.
*Every camper should apply sunblock prior to arriving at camp, wear weather appropriate clothing and bring a water bottle, snack and change of clothes labeled with their name.
*If a child has any known allergies, please make sure we are aware of this prior to the start of camp. We will be sure to make necessary accommodations when we are made aware of allergies ahead of time.
*We are a shoes-off facility. Shoes must be removed upon entering the play space.
For the health and safety of our students and staff, please do not bring sick children to camp.
MAKE UP POLICY: Session changes are possible up to two weeks prior to the first date of your originally scheduled session IF we can fill your spot AND we can accommodate your requested change. A session change fee of $30.00 will ALWAYS apply.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are possible up to two weeks prior to the first date of your session IF we can fill your spot. A refund processing fee of $30.00 will ALWAYS apply. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first date of your session will result in NO refund (forfeiture of full camp fee).